This festive season everyone can enjoy a delicious meal made in a simple way.
-2 cups white rice
-1 large onion
-2 pcs garlic
-2 tablespoons cooking oil
-3 pcs okra/ladies’ fingers
-4 large Irish potatoes, chopped into quarters
-2 pcs chopped carrots
-4 cups hot water
1. Saute the onion in medium heat for two minutes.
2. Add crushed garlic and saute for a further one minute.
3. Add the quartered potatoes and carrots, & cook for five
4. Add chopped tomatoes and okra and cook for five
5. Add the aubergines and salt to taste.
6. Once the vegetables are half cooked, pour in the hot
water and let it boil.
7. Add the rice and cook until done.
8. Serve while warm
It can be served with a cold drink. Enjoy your meal
Merry Christmas on behalf of the editorial group and happy new year